Search

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Refelction on Class

So in this class we have had the opportunity to use technology a lot. I have learned how to use my knowledge of technology in a classroom. Through out this semester I have had the opportunity to use this knowledge hands on. In one class we had a very big group project, I suggested that we use google docs so that we didn't have to try and get our schedules to work out so that we could meet to work on the project, but we each got assigned a part of the project and we then did it on google docs and emailed each other if there were ever any questions or missunderstandings. I think that this is something that I want to use in the future in my classroom. I want my students to do group projects using google docs. I think this is a great tool because it's so easily accessible for all and you can work on it and then come back to it later etc.
Another thing I will be using in my future classroom, is a class website. I think that this will mostly be for parents, so that they can stay on top of where their child should be in the classroom. But if students are motivated, then it'll also be a great tool for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment